Today’s Best Recipe is Kahlua Fudge.
Fudge is delicious any time of the year, but this Kahlua Fudge recipe it’s sure to become one of your favorite holiday flavors.
This recipe for Kahlua Fudge can be adapted for personal flair and still make the top three most requested recipes for your holiday treats!
It’s rich and decadent!
Kahlua is a rich coffee liqueur made from Mexican coffee, spirits, and vanilla.
It’s available at a local liquor store, and most carry mini-bottles, in case you don’t want to invest in a full-sized bottle.
You’ll only need one-quarter cup for this recipe.
You might even want to make your own Kahlua.
Find more holiday inspiration on our Pinterest Christmas Board.
Kahlua Fudge Recipe Ingredients:
1-1/3 cup sugar
7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup Kahlua (try the Homemade Kahlua Recipe)
1/4 tsp. salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips*
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2/3 cups nuts, chopped
1 tsp. vanilla
Kahlua Fudge Recipe Directions:
1. Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a 2 qt. saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow cream, milk, butter Kahlua and salt.
3. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5-minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add all chocolate.
5. Stir the mixture until all chocolate is melted and incorporated
6. Add nuts (optional) and vanilla. Refrigerate until firm
7. Pour into prepared pan
8. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 2-3/4 pounds of Kahlua Fudge.
If you really want to bring the flavor to this Kahlua fudge, try using 70% or more cacao bars.
If you have a lot of fudge leftover, or if you’d like to make it in advance, consider storing it in the freezer.
The best way to freeze fudge is to wrap each piece in freezer-safe plastic wrap then place the wrapped pieces into a freezer-safe ziplock bag.
You can freeze fudge for up to 3 months.
To thaw the fudge, simply transfer the wrapped pieces to the refrigerator for a few hours.
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips*
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a 2 qt. saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow cream, milk, butter Kahlua and salt.
- Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5-minutes.
- Remove from heat and add all chocolate.
- Stir the mixture until all chocolate is melted and incorporated
- Add nuts (optional) and vanilla. Refrigerate until firm
- Pour into prepared pan
- Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 693Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 114gFiber: 3gSugar: 103gProtein: 6g
Nutritional Information may not be accurate.