Today’s Best Recipe is Creamy Tomato Soup.
This easy creamy tomato soup recipe is “almost” homemade.
It starts with a jar of spaghetti marinara sauce and transforms into a delicious soup that is pure comfort food.
I think it’s just as easy to make as opening a can and my family enjoys it far more.
Serve with a grilled cheese sandwich for a great dinner option.
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 26 oz. jar of Classico Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 26 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1-1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar (more or less to taste)
- Fresh Basil
- Sticky Rice (optional)
How to Make Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Puree Classico sauce in a blender.
- Pour into a medium saucepan.
- Blend in cream.
- Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold in sugar.
- Heat until warm. Careful not to boil.
- Add fresh basil.
- Add rice. For fun, mold it into shapes and place it in the center of the bowl for an elegant touch.
You may also enjoy this easy lasagna soup recipe.
Read about our experience making Chicken Tomato Stew in the Multo.