Today’s Best Recipe is copycat Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce.
In about 40 minutes, from start to finish, you’ll have the perfect sauce with this copycat recipe.
The best part, you probably already have the ingredients in your pantry.
Copy Cat Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce:
Makes: 2 cups
It’s a real treat and perfect for Pizza Hut’s Priazzo, dipping fresh vegetables or breadsticks.
Copy Cat Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
1/8 cup water
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 whole bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Copy Cat Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce Directions:
In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring sauce to a rapid boil.
Next, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until it is to your desired thick pizza sauce.
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring sauce to a rapid boil.
- Next, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until it is to your desired thick pizza sauce.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g